Friday, 23 January 2009

Something to explain everything

Today has been a chaotic whirlwind of emotions, most notably of all, anger, as I'm sure, you, my thousands of readers have read the last two posts, i feel i should explain.

Up here in Leeds, there is this mystical place, known as the cockpit. Now, if i didn't know much more about it i would still feel compelled to love it, but, as it happens, there is an event, every Friday, known as sessions. For this event, lovers of what i can only really describe as good music conglomerate at the temple entrance, waiting for permission to pass inside. The best night in Leeds. God this is almost a fairy tail...

The mighty knight Rix felt compelled to find the new king and queen of the mighty kingdom of sessions, so called out for all the peasants in the land to come to the castle in their finest, and be judged. The winner was decided - a lowly alchemist - but it was felt due to his wizard like appearance and clothes that he was, in fact unsuitable for the role, despite being the favorite. Instead, the title was presented to lesser beings, much to the alchemists distress.

A few hours (and a substantial amount of food) later, the lowly alchemist realised that he was, in fact, the lucky one, able to come and go in the castle any time he wished for the next moon cycle, and still be able to be chosen for the task of king next time the knight decided a change was needed.

Ok that's a poor fairy tail.
On to other news, if there is any.

I want to enter the occupation of modelling. As i have done for quite some time, but alas there are a few major reasons why i am yet to make it:
  1. I am pathologically lazy - Unless it can be easily achieved through the Internet, or its a basic need, it probably wont happen.
  2. Modelling agencies are confusing - you don't know which ones are going to be good ones, or which ones are out to screw you over. I once saw a watchdog episode about modelling agencies that get money off you then don't get you any work - confidence boosting...
  3. I have no experience. Plus I'm naturally a shy person, despite being quite outgoing (yes, i know, I'm an enigma ;D)
  4. You can't tell which agencies online are big ones, and which ones are small, they all have fancy websites
Along with other reasons which are yet to evoke themselves.

Moving swiftly along, it would seem a small miracle has occurred in the form of me being able to walk once more - albeit very slowly.

I think that might be all, or at least, all the thoughts i had in my head at the beginning of this have been banished whilst typing this leviathan of unnecessary thought

No comments:

Post a Comment