First blog eh? I will try to make it witty (or just random) in places, but it will probably end up as more of a rant.
So how is the life of this late-teen prodigy I hear you ask? Well I'm back in Leeds about to jump head first into my first set of exams. What a joyous occasion... These past few years have been... well, interesting, to say the least. High points include Reading festival, the legendary Amped, and err many other events, most of which have been banished to the corners of my memory (unwillingly I must add), only to be called back with copious amounts of prompting. What am I getting at? I have a bad memory. That is all.
My guitar playing ability has increased to unusual heights to include the rare art of 'soloing' which I have become rather apt at. And so I should after 8 years of playing. My current band (whom are yet to be named) are a reasonable bunch, talented, motivated, reasonably arrogant (the average arrogance bought up from normal by a traditionally big headed front man) and although the music played is not the music I desire, it will suffice. For now.
Over the next few weeks I hope to update this with news of various occurrences. This is not a guarantee, this is a maybe.
Monday, 12 January 2009
Whatever feels the need to flicker into my head
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment