I think it has been a while since i have posted on here. A few things have changed. I am back in the vibrant city of leeds. I am back on the alcohol. I home people like fuck. I miss kraggy and matt like fuck. When are these people going to come up and visit me??
In two/one? day(s) time i will/will have filmed an interview with calvin harris. woo. I am so excited to meet such a legend. not. I really hope i will get to film Patrick Wolf, a real legend.
I still have not done the lab report that was due in for 01/05/09, and i lose 5% per day. woo. i also have maths and physics homeworks due in for today 05/05/09. woo. Dam alcohol.
Getting a band together is vaguely sort of going kinda well. Finding new random bands to listen to, on the other hand, is going very well. Today i went to see jeffrey lewis live at some random cinema and he and the support band were AMAZING.
also, i have monetised my blog, so feel free to click adverts and get me paid!
much love
x
Tuesday, 5 May 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

work, edward!
ReplyDelete