Once again I have left you for a long time with no update, not that you actually exist, as I write these for myself, and nobody reads them.
Things are going well, i'm currently going through an obsessed with patrick wolf phase, have dyed my hair bright blond, and quite short (ish). I have a band, consisting of 8 or 9 members, and bought an accordion. We already have a gig penciled in, despite the fact that we haven't even practised yet! Should be interesting, but hey, life is interesting at the moment! Although on checking my bank balance today realised i was slightly more fucked than i thought i was....
I have almost finished my exams, i have one more left in 6 days, and presumably will start working for it in 5. I have to go and pack up all my musical things as I am about to have a 'jam' with the other guitarist.
Friday, 29 May 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment